Start Up Tools
These vendors we personally use and trust. You can't pay to be on this list, so don't ask. (Some do offer us referral links). We are always on the lookout, so these change frequently. Please make sure you check back soon. ::Hit Ctrl + D::
- Shopify (Free Trial) - The only option for your new site. Best support and app market in the game.
- Mail Chimp - You can't run a t-shirt brand without collecting emails and keeping your customers updated.
- Lucky Orange - This app packs a huge punch with a little price. Feature packed but the must haves is the Live Chat and Tracked Videos. $10/m
- Google Suite - You won't get sales and partnerships without credibility. With Google you get cloud storage, name@YourDomain.com email address, shared productivity tool and more for tiny $5/m
- Stencil - Goes hand and hand with social media and marketing. If don't have the time and budget for Photoshop this is a quick simple start.
- ZipMade - Too busy to make it yourself. This company takes one small fee for unlimited graphic designs. They deserve capes! (no you can't get 200 designs a day)
- Test Shirts - Shopify Integration + Custom Cat. Upload a logo or design, and have it for sale on your Shopify store (on hundreds of products) in minutes. #GameChanger $30/m They print your shirts& merch and ship it out.
- StickerJunkie- A huge part of our success was getting sticker into our follower's hands. Best marketing out there.
- LeadDyno - Turn your customers and top fans into salespeople. Only pay out on successful referrals.
- Refersion - Competitor to Lead Dyno above. Both are great and offer mini-marketplaces. But Refersion more for enterprises/power users.
- FameBit - There are countless influencers marketplaces. Only one was so good Google purchased them.
- Gleam - Sweepstakes made super easy. Their SAAS tool helps makes your sweepstakes hassle free and grow big. $39/m
Getting Conversions (advanced):