Build Your T-Shirt Empire from
the Chair You’re Sitting in Right Now
Ensure YOUR Spot!
Jump start your company & live your dreams!
The Mogul Course Begins 11/9/2020. Sign up today!
SIX WEEKS TO T-SHIRT SUCCESS!
We want to talk to you about the very survival of your t-shirt brand. You have this amazing t-shirt company, and you’re ready to take it to the next level. Where do you see your company in 2 years, what about 5 years?
Feels good to think about that! Your clothing brand on TV. A favorite of celebrities. Social media feed that pops off the page. Having the biggest, best booth at the tradeshow with a line around the corner and chain stores banging down your doors sell your merch!
The kind of lifestyle this brings you, hanging at the best parties, driving your dream car, and a view of the ocean (or desert, or mountains). Whether your dream is to have the most luxurious house in Malibu, or to have the freedom to be a digital nomad and do yoga at every resort in the world... what you need to accomplish either dream: is the income to make those dreams a reality.
Most of the work of entrepreneurs is done in a quiet space (or loud coffee shop, if that’s your jam), with just you, a cell phone, and laptop.
And as fun as all the amazing lifestyle perks are...
We know how isolating and overwhelming growing a t-shirt company can be.
Especially when you're alone at night, after a long day's work, pounding away at that laptop and wondering if you're making the next right move for your company.
Each level of growing your t-shirt line has their own road blocks.
Early on, going from zero to that first $10k in sales there are so many questions, and so many decisions to make:
- How do I get a great logo done?
- Where can I find great web designers?
- Should I use a Print-on-Demand site or stock inventory?
- If I print t-shirt with a screen printer how many should I start out with?
- Are my designs even any good? How can I tell?
- I only have $1,000 start this company with... how should I be allocating my budget?
Seems like the questions would become less and less as time goes on, but actually...the opposite is true.
As you’re selling 300 or 500 shirts a month, there’s great news & not so great news.
Great news: You have a t-shirt company that works!!
You've moving from selling $10k a year in sales to $100,000 a year in sales. AND If you can get to 300 sales a month, then you for sure can get to 1,000 sales a month!
Not so great news: There are a million more things to figure out.
- Should I be selling in stores?
- How do I best approach the buyers?
- What’s the secret to making a really great catalog?
- How do I bundle sales?
- Should I be doing POS displays?
- What’s the best way to spend my marketing dollars?
- Should I be selling my clothing line on Amazon?
- How can I get my clothes on celebrities?
- When should I start attending trade shows?
- How can I get more traffic to my website?
- What do I do if I get a chargeback on merchandise I’ve already sent out?
- How do I even find a list of stores to sell my shirts?
- Who are the best vendors?
As you move into selling $250,000 – $2,000,000 in annual sales the questions continue:
- What do I need to know once I start meeting with chain store buyers?
- Which terms do I need to negotiate on a 30 or 60 day net deal?
- How do I negotiate licensing deals?
- How do I factor a sale?
- How can I consistently get my clothes on TV and in the movies?
- What is the best way to create huge national buzz?
It enough to make anyone’s head swim.
Insanely, up until now: Everyone who starts this process has been reinventing the wheel.
Why on earth is it set up that way?
Because most people who have started really successful brands closely guard their secrets to success. BUT... it IS a formula.
That’s why we created TEEacher, tactical courses and lessons that answer every question that comes up at every stage of your t-shirt business.
You CAN scale up your t-shirt company from the chair you're sitting in right now. You have new badass mentors who are going to guide your way to the life of your dreams.
Before we go on. Lets tell you a little bit about who we are...
Dan started TapouT with $1500 he had on credit cards. He didn't know how to build a website, market a brand, get into a store. Nada. But he figured it out along the way, and grew TapouT into a massive brand selling hundreds of millions of dollars in t-shirts.
From this success Dan then became a serial entrepreneur releasing TapouT Gyms, TapouT Films, and tons other brands including GripKnife and Billionaire Collectables.
When Andrea first started out in apparel...she literally didn't even know what a screen print was. She figured it out quick with her first clothing company, Anti-Establishment. Which made over $1M in it's 2nd year.
Then she hit the big time: launching Delinquent Distribution which owned the sales rights to chain stores for merch for Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, The Walking Dead, etc. She sold tens of millions of t-shirts. She became a serial entrepreneur, and has launched 14 companies including StickerJunkie, YogaJunkie & Power Chick Mafia.
Daniel DiMassa made $6,000 in sales his first year of Die Epic. Then...he found TEEacher.
The second year, thanks to the TEEacher Mogul Course, Daniel did six figures in sales.
He is a total badass at Print-on-Demand, and all thing internet.
So much so, that after Daniel completed the course, Dan & Andrea took him on as a Partner at TEEacher.
In addition to Die Epic, Daniel owns several other companies, and rental properties. He's a total adrenaline junkie. But his real passion is helping up & coming entrepreneurs to win at business.
|Knowing that he wanted to create an amazing life for himself after retirement, Griff launched Combat Flip Flops while still an active duty Army Ranger.
He met Andrea in 2013, when he hit his first speed bump in business: the factory he was working with went out of business. Leaving him in debt, and wondering whether to go on.
With his never die attitude: Griff turned that company around. He became a Mogul Course Owner in 2016 when Combat Flip Flops was mid-6 figures in sales.
Applying the lessons he'd learned in the Mogul Course (and working his butt off)...he grew Combat Flip Flops to millions in sales. Became a contestant on Shark Tank, and secured a deal with THREE sharks: Daymond John, Lori Grenier, and Mark Cuban.
Griff has graciously agreed to be a Guest Mentor in the TEEacher Mogul Course.
HOW TO WIN IN THE T-SHIRT BUSINESS
When all of the Mentors for the TEEacher Mogul Course started out...they were burning the midnight oil. Just like you are right now.
They all had full time jobs when starting their clothing lines:
Dan was a Police Officer. Andrea was an Escrow Officer. Daniel DiMassa was an App Developer. Griff was an Army Ranger.
All of us would go home after a long day on the job & spend nights and weekends at the grind. All entrepreneurs start some place & most of them start the exact same way that our TEEacher Mentors did. Hustling on the side.
There was barely any extra money to go into starting our clothing lines. Dan started out with $1,500 on his credit card. Andrea had $3,500 that she'd saved up from her job in Escrow. Daniel put every extra penny from the apps he developed in. Griff was investing the extra from his paycheck.
And any little mistake could cost us our whole budget.
All of us almost went out of business...more than once.
From dumb things we didn’t know.
Like not to over order on stock before you know what your best sellers will be.
To get your printers to sign off on exact dates that your shirts will be ready for pick up.
Most important: What was the most important way to spend the precious money we did have. Advertising? Merchandise? Website upgrades?
Later in the game we both almost went out of business for bigger dumb things we didn’t know:
- That payment providers can freeze your money if you make too much too fast.
- AND... what to do if that happens to you?
- How do you handle it if a huge client cancels a $200,000 order, but you’ve already made the t-shirts?
Those are real life things that happened to Dan & Andrea. We know the answers to the questions you’re facing at every step of your journey, and...
We don’t want you to have to rebuild the wheel.
We don’t want you to blow through your money on costly mistakes, and have to close your doors. Or honestly even worse,limp along for years at the same level of sales because you’re not sure how to get to whatever your next level is.
So, we’ve built for you an incredible, game changing 6 week course. A tactical guide to your success. We want you to hyper accelerate the growth of your t-shirt company.
Growing a t-shirt line is a formula, and it is teachable & we’re ready to be the badass mentors you've been looking for.
We broke the course down into 6 Weeks. So you can focus in on a different area of growth to master as you move along. We call it The Mogul Course: How to Build a T-Shirt Empire.
THE MOGUL COURSE: SIX WEEKS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
WEEK #1: SALES 101
Top to bottom techniques to properly test your new designs & make those sales! Checking the concept of your brand. Techniques to make sure people want to buy what you have to sell. AND what to do if they don't. Also how to do all of that with the smallest amount of money. As well as design, logos, trademark & legal.
WEEK #2: BUDGET + SUPPLIERS + PRINT-ON-DEMAND
This week *will* save you money. Even if your supply chain is established. Dan & Andrea will tell you their techniques for saving money on screen & set up fees, how to pre-negotiate discounts with your screen printers if they deliver late. Also covers, finishing houses, vetting vendors, creating accessory lines, detailed budget allocation (hint: marketing, marketing, marketing).
WEEK #3: SALES & GROWTH
You have some sales, but how do you make a killing? Detailed sales strategies to mom & pop stores, boutiques, specialty shops. Best practices for selling at events, and strategy for tradeshows that saved Dan & Andrea thousands in the beginning, and made millions in the end. Also covers, increasing web sales, sample sales calls to stores, how to bundle sales, and best secrets to get the store clerks really on your side, they're your best ambassadors at the point of sale.
WEEK #4: ONLINE SALES & MARKETING
Online sales & marketing are so important they deserve their own week. We spill the secrets to using sites like Teespring to your best advantage, as both a sales funnel & to test your best sellers. Best practices and recommended budgets for running Facebook & Google ads, and figuring out what really converts. Also, techniques to take your online success, and bring it into stores.
WEEK #5: MARKETING & PR
You can have the best product in the world, but if not one knows it exists...you're in trouble. Learn to brand your line, create amazing social media feeds on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook. Creating an aspirational story that engages your customer is essential for longterm success. Also, how to get your clothes on celebrities, use paid placement to your advantage, and secret tricks to mailing your designs to costume designers and internet stars & getting free placement on web, TV shows and movies.
WEEK #6: GETTING BIG
Building a million dollar brand rarely happens by accident & luckily there is a formula to success. Learn Dan & Andrea's best secrets on how to double down on what's working, hire the best sales reps, and license your brand. Also, learn the in's and out's of selling to chain stores, when is it time to approach the stores, how to pitch the buyers, set up your accounts, negotiate terms and avoid chargebacks.
BONUS STARTER CLASS!!
Just starting your line? No worries. We'll have a special BONUS for you. The Roadmap for Your First $10k in Sales. Released one week before the course starts covering the basics. We cover how to name your line, create a logo, get a website built, hire designers, detailed descriptions of the different print processess & options. Plus how to set up a Teespring, Amazon Merch, Custom Cat, Teelaunch or any other Print-on-Demand site. To get your test store up an running. We recommend watching even if it's not your first rodeo, because we promise you'll pick up a few new gems.
LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES
Starting a company can be so daunting. Where should the money go? Do I get shirts printed first? Create a website? Make catalogs? How do I get buyer names? Store addresses? Sell on Teespring? Attend tradeshows? Which is most important? It's overwhelming. In 6 weeks, Dan & Andrea will coach you step by step through the entire process.
OUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOURS
Get detailed information on every step along the way. Learn to market, test your designs, get clients and close the sale. Dan & Andrea show you the best suppliers & vendors, negotiate fees. Structure your budget your money, market your company, and build a better website, buy ads that convert on social media. Everything. We've been there, and we can show you how to get where you want to go.
WE ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Every week TEEacher will release a 90 minute course for you to watch or listen to and learn from. Every week, Dan & Andrea will answer your questions on a 90 minute live webinar. We are here to provide you with personal and actionable advice you can use now to make your t-shirt company a success!
GROW YOUR BUSINESS HUGE
Dan Caldwell built TapouT to hundreds of millions in annual sales. Andrea Lake has owned sales rights to chain stores for the merch of giant brands: Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Walking Dead, etc. We will coach, mentor and guide you through the steps that can make your company a *huge* success.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
THE MOGUL COURSE INCLUDES ONE YEAR FULL ACCESS TO:
- 90+ Minutes of Video Classes Every Week for 6 Weeks
- ALL Mogul Course Power Points & Exercises
- Creating Your Avatar Exercise
- Brand Exposure Exercise
- 12+ Hours of Video Classes & Course Content
- Access to Submit Your Questions for the Live Q & A
- SIX Live Q&A 60 Minute Group Coaching Calls with the Dan, Andrea& the Mentors where YOU can ask YOUR questions.
- Bonus #1: Roadmap to Your First $10k in Sales: Full Course Access ($197 Value)
- Bonus #2: ONE Year Access to our PRIVATE Interactive Mogul Course Owners Facebook Group ($1997 Value)
- Bonus #3: Secret Tools!! We literally cannot emphasize how big of a deal this is. There are apps for Shopify that can increase your current sales by 20% - 40%. There is a service that produces *professional-level* photos & videos specific for t-shirts, which (in a few hours) will make your company look as good as the biggest brands in your space. These tools are VERY hard to find. They are closely guarded secrets in the arsenal of massive companies. We know what they are & we share them only with our Mogul Course Owners. ($2997 Value)
- Bonus #4: Websites that WIN: Extra Bonus Call: The 7th LIVE Call: Dan and Andrea evaluate and give detailed feedback on the Websites of Mogul Course Owners. 1.5 Hours. ($997 Value)
- This means YOU can submit YOUR website for specific feedback on how to make it rock even harder
- We can’t do every single website, but we always choose people who are most active during the 6 week course on Facebook, and on the Live Q&As
- This is the best call of the course, regardless of if it’s your site or someone else’s that's being reviewed. The feedback can be worth not just $997, but thousands in additional sales
- Bonus #5: Special Surprise LIVE Guests. Dan & Andrea know a gazillion badass entrepreneurs in the t-shirt space. We already have 2 lined up for extra Q&As with our Mogul Course Owners. We're not sayin' who...but you're gonna be STOKED when they're on the line. ($1997 Value)
YOU DESERVE TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS.
Do yourself a solid, get coached by the masters.
All of our Mentors for the Fall 2020: TEEacher Mogul Course kick ass and are at the top of their game.
Andrea Lake & Dan Caldwell have each sold *millions* of t-shirts. Millions.
They share a passion for teaching, and want to see you succeed. They laugh when they talk about how this course would have accelerated the growth of their companies. They started TEEacher for YOU, to make *your* success faster and easier.
Classes Start November 9th, 2020 and run thru December 20, 2020.
Don't worry if you ever miss a call time. All classes and Q & A sessions are recorded, and will be available on audio and video to listen or re-listen at your convenience.
Sign up today & get *immediate* access to Week 1.
Don't wait. Register now.