96% OF T-SHIRT COMPANIES FAIL. 3% LIMP ALONG. JOIN THE 1% THAT WIN.Build Your T-Shirt Empire from the Chair You’re Sitting in Right Now
Ensure YOUR Spot!
Jump start your company & live your dreams!
The Mogul Course Begins 3/10/2020.
Sign up today!
SIX WEEKS TO T-SHIRT SUCCESS!
We want to talk to you about the very survival of your t-shirt brand. You have this amazing t-shirt company, and you’re ready to take it to the next level. Where do you see your company in 2 years, what about 5 years.
Feels good to think about that! Your clothing brand on TV. A favorite of celebrities. Social media feed that pops off the page. Having the biggest, best booth at the tradeshow with a line around the corner and chain stores banging down your doors sell your merch!
The kind of lifestyle this brings you, hanging at the best parties, driving your dream car, and a view of the ocean (or desert, or mountains). Whether your dream is to have the most luxurious house in Malibu, or to have the freedom to be a digital nomad and do yoga at every resort in the world... what you need to accomplish either dream: is the income to make those dreams a reality.
Most of the work of entrepreneurs is done in a quiet space (or loud coffee shop, if that’s your jam), with just you, a cell phone, and laptop.
And as fun as all the amazing lifestyle perks are...
We know how isolating and overwhelming growing a t-shirt company can be.
Especially when you're alone at night, after a long day's work, pounding away at that laptop and wondering if you're making the next right move for your company.
Each level of growing your t-shirt line has their own road blocks.
Early on, going from zero to that first $10k in sales there are so many questions, and so many decisions to make:
- How do I get a great logo done?
- Where can I find great web designers?
- Should I use a Print-on-Demand site or stock inventory?
- If I print t-shirt with a screen printer how many should I start out with?
- Are my designs even any good? How can I tell?
- I only have $1,000 start this company with... how should I be allocating my budget?
Seems like the questions would become less and less as time goes on, but actually...the opposite is true.
As you’re selling 300 or 500 shirts a month, there’s great news & not so great news.
Great news: You have a t-shirt company that works!!
You've moving from selling $10k a year in sales to $100,000 a year in sales. AND If you can get to 300 sales a month, then you for sure can get to 1,000 sales a month!
Not so great news: There are a million more things to figure out.
- Should I be selling in stores?
- How do I best approach the buyers?
- What’s the secret to making a really great catalog?
- How do I bundle sales?
- Should I be doing POS displays?
- What’s the best way to spend my marketing dollars?
- Should I be selling my clothing line on Amazon?
- How can I get my clothes on celebrities?
- When should I start attending tradeshows?
- How can I get more traffic to my website?
- What do I do if I get a chargeback on merchandise I’ve already sent out?
- How do I even find a list of stores to sell my shirts?
- Who are the best vendors?
As you move into selling $250,000 – $2,000,000 in annual sales the questions continue:
- What do I need to know once I start meeting with chain store buyers?
- Which terms do I need to negotiate on a 30 or 60 day net deal?
- How do I negotiate licensing deals?
- How do I factor a sale?
- How can I consistently get my clothes on TV and in the movies?
- What is the best way to create huge national buzz?
It enough to make anyone’s head swim.
Insanely, up until now: Everyone who starts this process has been reinventing the wheel.
Why on earth is it set up that way?
Because most people who have started really successful brands closely guard their secrets to success. BUT... it IS a formula.
That’s why we created TEEacher, tactical courses and lessons that answer every question that comes up as every stage of your t-shirt business.
You CAN scale up your t-shirt company from the chair you're sitting in right now. You have new badass mentors who are going to guide your way to the life of your dreams.
Before we go on. Lets tell you a little bit about who we are...